Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hometown Pride




I found these pretty little treasures at a boutique in historic downtown Hot Springs and did a double take (and raised a fist in the air) when I saw my hometown got a state map shout out (notice the North Little Rock map on the far right). If you aren't ready to take the plunge for the oh-so-popular Arkansas tattoo, I recommend showing some state pride with these silver and glass state map pendants found at Blue Lili boutique. If they don't have your hometown, don't worry they take special orders. Pendants and silver chains are $59 apiece. Dogtown!

4 comments:

  1. Represent! These are neat-o. They remind me of Erin Lorenzen's t-shirts.

    p.s. Welcome to the blogosphere. Your local eyes is pretty. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete